Changes to our booking procedures for the 2020 season
(We are sorry for the inconvenience this may bring)
The health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and suppliers is our main priority. All members of Camping Cantley management undertake to respect and ensure compliance with all the measures and instructions issued by the Institut national de santé publique du Québec. These regulations are incorporated into our COVID-19 plan. Strict measures and guidelines were placed to ensure your protection and to allow us to open our establishment. We are committed to respect those measures and instructions and we ask your cooperation.
We ask of you to be vigilant and to adopt the sanitary measures requested by public health. Your participation and collaboration will contribute to a safe and joyful camping season.
- The measures of social distancing of 2 meters will be in effect at all times on the campsite.
- Hand washing is required regularly. You can use the many hand sanitizers installed in several places on the campgroup.
- On their campsite and respecting social distancing of two meters, campers are allowed to participate in social gatherings of a maximum of 10 people from 3 different households maximum
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
Changes to our booking procedures for the 2020 season – COVID 19
- In order to limit the number of people in our facilities, we will only accept the expected reservations.
- The tent service area (Zone 400) will be closed until further notice.
- We only accept reservations of 2 nights and more for camping equipment that does not have a toilet and shower (tent and tent-trailer).
Changes in our services for the 2020 season
- SANITARY FACILITIES (toilets and showers): Sanitary facilities are limited to traveling campers who do not have sanitary facilities in their equipment giving them no other option to use those available on the campsite. Otherwise, campers and their visitors must use their own sanitary facilities.
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES (8 am – 9 pm): Campers using laundry facilities must respect the posted COVID instructions requesting social distancing and hygiene measures.
- SWIMMING POOLS: All swimmers must respect COVID guidelines presented and accepted by the public health department (sorry no translation available).
- CONVENIENCE STORE AND TOURIST INFORMATION: Please note that our convenience store is presently closed as well as our tourist information. However, ice, wood, and other products are available upon request.
- RECREATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURES: Recreational infrastructures are closed (community halls, activity & game rooms, etc.).
You are invited to consult the Frequently Asked Questions for campers produced by Camping Québec. In addition, we invite you to consult the COVID-19 Camper Leaflet prepared by Camping Québec which explains the behaviors to adopt on the campsite during this pandemic period. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may bring. We wish you a wonderful season and we look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you for your collaboration!
Camping Cantley management