Good to know - INFORMATION
Good to know – INFORMATION
Camping Cantley’s opening date is May 13, 2022, and its closing date is September 15, 2022.
|Office Hours:||HIGH SEASON:
|June 21 to August 23rd
Before June 20th and after August 23rd
|9 am to 9 pm
9 am to 7 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
9 am to 9 pm (Friday and Saturday)
|*Please note that the office is closed from November 1st until April 25th.|
from 1 pm
|In the event of late arrival, arrangements must be made with the office before the office closes.
Late check-out: (6 pm) can be allowed the same morning at a cost of $13.00 plus tax if the lot is not already reserved.
|Day visitor||9 am to 10:30 pm||Entrance fee $6.00 per person. Day visitor’s dogs are not accepted. You are invited to consult our visitor policy.|
|Curfew: 11pm details|
ONLY ONE CAMPING EQUIPMENT PER SITE. Occupancy rates are based on a family of 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18. Beyond this, you must register the names of the additional people in your booking form as well as the number of nights they will be present. (See our policy for additional persons) We will, however, tolerate the registration of a second tent on the site if it is strictly intended for the accommodation of children of the registered family and under the age of 18. If additional adults are present, or children from a different family, it will be necessary to make a reservation for a 2nd lot.
Only ONLINE bookings are accepted before May 15th. We no longer take reservations by phone but will be happy to accompany you to make your reservation. If you have any questions consult the reservation procedure, or you can write to us at email@example.com or leave a message on the voicemail and we will call you back as soon as possible.
If you can’t make the reservation online, you’ll probably find the why in our reservation policy.
We advise you to read our cancellation/modification/refund policy before making your reservation.
When you make the reservation, it is important to put the total length of your equipment (bumper to bumper) and not the size of the floor as indicated at the sale.
- Our showers cost .50$ (coins of .25$ only) and last 5 minutes.
- The opening of our pool is scheduled for the weekend of St. Jean Baptiste until the return to class of our lifeguards. Before or after this period, it is not always possible to open it. The campsite works to comply with and respect the regulations of the province requiring the accompaniment of an adult for children under 12 years old.
- WI-FI is currently very limited on the campsite but will allow you access to your emails. However, the arrival of fiber is expected at the beginning of our 2022 season. As soon as you arrive, it will be indicated to you on our website and Facebook. For your cell phones and 3G, it will be important to contact your distributor about if they work or not in Cantley. This could be the perfect opportunity to unwind!
- It is our pleasure to receive, free of charge, the pets of our campers, as long as our expectations are respected.
- The speed is limited to 10 km /h and the provisions of the Highway Code apply. That is to say, what is not allowed on the public road is not allowed on the campsite.
Please note that this document takes precedence over the above information.
This information could be revised if regulatory relief is announced by public health.
Only people living at the same address can camp together on a site.
All reservations that have registered in their equipment additional people not living at the same address will be reviewed in order to respect the regulations and could even be canceled. Therefore, it would be wise to wait a few days prior to your arrival to register them. At that time, you will know for sure if it is permitted or not to share your trailer.
Groups of more than one household will need to book additional camping sites to comply with the Public Health directives. Until further notice, it will be forbidden to put a tent on the site of another camper.
Group sites or non serviced campsites in Zone 400 are closed until further notice.
Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days cannot be at a campsite.
Campers who develop symptoms of the virus should leave immediately and notify the campsite operator – who will trigger “appropriate protocols” – and call local public health authorities.
Face masks are mandatory in public places.
“Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the campground has put in place additional measures to protect the health and safety of campers and staff.”
In order to better comply with the measures and recommendations of the Government of Quebec concerning the frequent cleaning of public places, the sanitary buildings may remain closed to campers with their own facilities and / or to visitors.
“Your cooperation and responsibility are of the utmost importance.”
The camping season runs from May 14th to September 15th.