Reservation and cancellation
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY our policies BEFORE completing your reservation. These policies permit us the opportunity to rebook our sites without loss.
Please note that a 2 nights minimum (3 nights, on a statutory holiday weekend) is necessary to reserve in advance. A two nights for the holiday weekends will only be accepted Tuesday morning, prior to the concerned weekend.
A one night reservation is only possible as of 9:00 am. on the morning of the arrival, by calling 819-827-1056.
The full payment of the stay is required when you reserve. A reservation fee of $4.00 plus taxes, is added to all reservations. On line, the reservation fee is charged directly on your credit card by reservationcamping.ca and by phone, the fee is added to your reservation. The reservation fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Online: Recommended way of making your reservations. A reservation is possible as of 6 months prior to your arrival date.
- As of November 15th, reservations between the opening date (± May 15) until June 20th, and August 19th to the closing date (± September 15th) can be done.
- Reservations between the dates of June 21th to August 18th will be accepted as follow:
– A stay of 5 nights or more (*see note below): Anytime as of November 15th (respecting the 6 months condition).
– A stay of 3 nights or more (*see note below): As of April 1st
– A stay of 2 nights (except long week-ends): As of May 15th.
* Please note that a reservation made online, before May 15th, cannot be shortened without a complete cancellation of the existing reservation. The cancellation fee will be applied as stated in the policy. It will then be necessary to make a new reservation, without the guaranty of having the priority of your chosen site.
By telephone: You can make a reservation with the help of an attendant as of April 21st by contacting us at 819-827-1056. Please note that the campground attendant uses the same online reservation system that you would use on our web site therefore, we are also restricted by the system’s conditions. Check our office hours to ensure you are not greeted by our answering machine.
The modification, extension or transfer of your stay is considered according to availability. The change of dates is limited to the present season.
A stay of less than a week: (see above *) can be modified (1 time only) by transferring or extending your stay, this is free of charge, if it is requested at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date. The cancellation fee associated with the reservation at the time of the change, will follow the modification of the stay.
LATE ARRIVALS OR EARLY DEPARTURES
There will be no reduction or reimbursement of fee for late arrivals or early departures.
To cancel a stay that is less than 2 weeks:
Cancellation fee of $11.50 up to 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Cancellation fee of $50.00 (stay of 1 to 6 days) between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
Cancellation fee of $75.00 (for more than 7 days) between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to the arrival date
No reimbursement, with a cancellation received with less than 48 hours, or a no show situation.
To cancel a stay that is more than 2 weeks:
Cancellation fee of $11.50 up to 1 month prior to your arrival date.
Cancellation fee of $150.00 up to 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
No reimbursement, with a cancellation received with less than 2 weeks, or a no show situation.
**IMPORTANT TO NOTE that the reservation fee of $4.00 plus taxes charged by reservationcamping.ca or the added charge on your stay when reserved directly by the campground is non-refundable for any consideration.
Any refund due, after the application of the cancellation fees, is done directly to the credit card that was used to complete the initial reservation. One must be patient to see the returned amount on your credit card since it sometimes takes up to 10 days.