* Please note that a reservation made, before May 1st, cannot be shortened without a complete cancellation of the existing reservation. The cancellation fee will be applied as stated in the policy. It will then be necessary to make a new reservation, without the guaranty of having the priority of your chosen site.
By telephone: You can make a reservation with the help of an employee starting April 21st by contacting us at 8198271056. Please note, however, that we use the same booking software as on our website and are therefore also restricted by the system’s available dates. See our office hours to ensure you are not greeted by our answering machine.
Online: Preferred method for making your reservation.
- February 15th, 2021, reservations can be made for a stay
- 5 nights and more during the high season – June 18th to August 21st; (see *);
- 3 nights and more during our low season May 15th to June 17th and August 22nd to September 15th.
- March 15th, 2021, reservations can be made for a stay 4 nights and more during the high season – June 18th to August 21st (see *).
- April 15th, 2021, reservations can be made for a stay 3 nights and more during the high season – June 18th to August 21st; (see *).
- May 1st, 2021, reservations of 2 nights or more can be made.
- The reservation of a single night is possible by contacting us by telephone the same morning at 819-827-1056 from 9:15 a.m. A single night stay may not be offered on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The 2 night stay during statutory holidays will only be accepted on the Tuesday morning before the holiday, by telephone only.
- Full payment for the stay is paid when booking. A reservation fee of $4.00 plus tax is added to all stays. Online, this fee is paid directly from your credit card at reservation camping.ca. By telephone, this fee is included with your stay. The reservation fee is nonrefundable, under no consideration.